Thursday 18 February 2010

my little "pile"

so, these are some of the things that I was working on while Oolie was making her wonderful little treasures.

I made a bunch of "little" things (what a surprise :0) 
Most of them have no real purpose yet, which is why I was watching Oolie with such amazement - wow. She got so many things finished, as I continued on with my ADD... sigh...

The roof of this tiny house (3 inches tall?) comes off.. 
I haven't figured out what to put inside of it yet, but I think it is cool.
Maybe a bird on top?

Above is a collage of several things I have going. 
I did not finish ANY of them, but I am happy with the parts and pieces that will make something wonderful one of these days.

This heart has a tiny bird that will sit on the branch above the "f l y" branch.
 I hope to finish it soon, 
 'cause I can't wait to see what it will turn out to be.

"f r i e n d"

...and this, I think, has great possibilities. 
The tiny person is 2 1/2" - 3" tall. I have plans for her... 
The bird is soooo nice - covered in Japanese paper from a scientific journal that I found 
 I hope it doesn't say something stupid, since I can't read the Japanese - oh well..

5 comments:

  1. we are really on the same mad wavelength as what I have found for your birthday is perfect for your makes!!!!!!!
    Watch your mailbox for the smallest present ever sent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jone, I´m very curious what the heart will look like when it´s ready!
    Is it "foam core" inside the heart and the birds?
    I´m not sure what kind of material that is, I don´t really get the english there....Is it possible to explain, what it looks like , how it works?
    The awesome little house, how did you construct that!
    A lot of questions, I know...but I love this kind of creative stuff.
    Love
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh, how fun to have this communication!!
    I promise to post a bit later with an explanation, Becky, on the "how to's"
    I will take photos, step-by-step, to help you through the process.

    Danielle, shall we talk later?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jone you and Oolie must have paper mached your pajamas. You guys got a lot done and all so wonderful. I can't wait to see the little figure with the heart when it is completed. I love the word flag in the center of the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks!
    I am having a really good time doing this stuff....
    xo

    ReplyDelete