Wednesday 3 February 2010

Lucky ME

I got two parcels the other day - one from Oolie and one from Sue.

Oolie's had a little something attached to a card and wrapped up in tissue.  I fell in love with it the minute I opened it!
She sent a "watch" set at 10:00 so that I won't miss another Spoonflower deadline (!)
It is charming...and so sweet of her to have made it for me. I wore it this morning......xoxo
..and Sue sent the most adorable little doll!
Here she is cuddling with the little mouse that Sue sent last year        :0) 
She is also wearing the sparkly little dragonfly earrings that were strategically placed on the elf's hat..... l o v e  them so much..

Thanks ladies for thinking of me ........ and spoiling me .......
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that the "10:00" watch reached you safe and sound without the button breaking in the post!!!! I am in LOVE with the adorable doll that Sue surprised you with....it is a "must have" for those of us who collect dolls!!!!!! We are all having WAY too much fun! Danielle emailed me her correct address which is quite a bit different than what is on our list...I'll give it to you when we next chat!
    LOVE- Oolie

    ReplyDelete