Saturday 19 September 2009

Seed Boxes
















I have been busy with my papier mache seed boxes.  I make the box myself and then have covered it in paper and added the lovely french illustrations. (Many thanks to Julie's workshop last year) Plus I have been busy collecting seed and have made my own seed packets and called them Larkhall Seeds as I live in a part of Bath called Larkhall.  It is a beautiful autumn day here and thought I would pick a small bunch of flowers from my garden to show off the boxes.  Do you thinks friends and family would like these as christmas presents?  Am hoping so. Joanna

2 comments:

  1. mmmm well I would love to get one for christmas.... they are great, but I do hope you have n't cut up that amazing book!?!?
    Love D

    ReplyDelete
  2. NoI have not and I realise everyone is worried about that book they so covet. The scanner has now become my new best friend and the book is safe and intact.
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete