Wednesday 16 September 2009

best kind of friendship

This is where I want to be right now, or at least in the next 15 minutes....doesn't this look like a comfy bed? Roses and birds .... and a kitty .... to send you into heavenly dreams.....

My friend, Jane, whom I do not see very often, makes these incredible little magic pieces from clay. I know that she sprinkles fairy dust wherever she goes...and I know so many people who collect her pieces because we just can't ever have enough of her spirit around us. She makes me smile through her special gift and that is a gift to all of us who love and treasure her spirit.

Hope you experienced a little magic today. Mine was seeing dear friends that I love so much and never make the time to see anymore. We get so caught up in our own lives that suddenly years have passed without realizing it. Fortunately, seeing them this evening was as if it had been just a couple of days since the last time. That is the best kind of friendship.

1 comment:

  1. I had such a little moment today in my cottage, sleeping with flowers and birds around me. Didn´t have any company of a little fox though...

    ReplyDelete