Thursday 10 September 2009


I have been keeping an eye on the pantryviolets blog and Sam has kindly invited me to post a thought or two from time to time. I haven't had time since returning from our self-imposed exile in Spain (where we saw the best art and ate the best food ever!) and UK, to do much in a creative way;

too busy catching up with paper work, preparing the place for the colder months ahead, and organising the works that are soon to start on our "house on the hill". But I thought the photograph below might make you smile


and might even remind you of a few enjoyable moments here way back in July! Katie xx ooo... and Mike and Dog send love too

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Pantry Violets, Katie!
    Yes, the photo of Dog brought a smile to my face, for sure.
    How is your brother?
    Let's talk soon..... xoxo Jone

    ReplyDelete