Tuesday 18 August 2009

at last I have something to show and tell!






hello pantry violets,
great blogging those of you who have already posted gorgeous images....I'm afraid I have no Julie Arkell moments to share with you as I have been isolated in south of Spain with 3 teenagers...but I did have a sewing machine, lots of dyes and some woollen fabric, oh yes and a ball of wool!
so I am sharing those makes with you as no- one here seemed particularly interested!
When we run out of rabbits and summer madness shall we pick a theme a month? colours, numbers or simple words?

3 comments:

  1. Cute stuff. I especially liked the knitted stuff that looked like it was on a clothes line and the wolf of course. I like wolves as much as rabbits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You blow my mind! I look at these and KNOW that we were separated at birth! Or sisters in another lifetime - or sOmEtHiNg...Danielle, you are fantastic! We need to figure out a way to get together....SOON!

    Keep on keepin' on...xoxoxo Jone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle

    I can't believe that you have produced this much work, which is so good and you still don't think you have done much. It is brilliant.
    keep going with it,

    ReplyDelete