Wednesday 7 October 2009

Christmas is coming



Walked into the supermarket this morning and it was filled with Christmas chocolate. Already!  Anyway it reminded me that I had promised Jone to show her my hand felted Christmas stockings.  THey are made in one piece and have no seams, it is a very clever process and then I have hand sewn the christmas motifs on to the front of them.  I made a few last year with the intention of selling them, but only sold two.  Chris was delighted as he didn't think I should sell them at all, so hope you all like them.  Joanna

1 comment:

  1. L* O *V *E these beautiful stockings! Now I understand what you were describing to me. I am hoping that I will be able to learn how to do that one of these days.....I still have the piece of blue felt that you gave me. I do not know what to do with it, but I know the perfect thing will come up one day.
    Thanks Joanna, for the wonderful things that you do!
    xoxo Jone

    ReplyDelete