Thursday 6 May 2010

from the garden!

Dear Pantry Violets-
All of the " bulbed spring flowers" are bursting out of the ground at once.....it is just beautiful here in Colorado with snow capped mountains and flowers everywhere you look!  Pretty soon it will be time to put in the zinnias....I can't wait!  Jone and I had a great chat today and we both agreed:  Johanna (er), you have not "made a noise" in a very long time!!!!!!  We are hoping that all is well in your busy life and would love to hear from you!  I am planning to drive down to Santa Fe in early June to have some creative fun in Jone's studio....aren't I a lucky girl?!  I just purchased my train and airline tickets, and found what I hope is a great little ***hotel near where Jone and Sue and I stayed in Paris last summer.  (on Trip Adviser I read that our old hotel was accused by a client of having bed bugs.....oh dear!!!!!!)  If this one works out, I will happily share it!  I am off to continue creating Mother's Day gifts for our holiday this Sunday.  Our youngest daughter comes home from Boston on Sat. so I will be a very happy Mom on Sunday!  Happy spring to all!  LOVE-  Julie

1 comment:

  1. wow - you weren't kidding! Those flowers are gorgeous!
    love the little forget-me-nots! (hmmmmmmm!)

    beautiful bouquet....is it on the table?
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete