Tuesday 3 November 2009

more Christmas...

Christmas cards are still "in process" with many started and not so many actually finished...
I think that tomorrow, I will need to get the ones that I have sitting on my desk DONE, so that I know how many more I might need to do.
The ideas are flowing out of me - it has been a very long time since I had so much productive time in the studio....it feels GREAT!

I think these will be nice when finished. I need to enhance the colors a little, though. They seem to need a bit of a punch... plus, I need to think about the borders....

... hmmmm ...I actually did this one years ago and just need to finish up the color. I like it...

I very much enjoy the art of lettering. These words are not very "correct" calligraphically, but there is a nice flow. What do you think? Can I get away with the imperfection?

So many more, but I think I will try to finish some up before posting any more photos...
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment