Thursday 30 December 2010

a little "play"

I spent some of this afternoon cutting words from a couple of paperback books -
old ones that I picked up for 50 cents, or something.

I like how they look, cut out and tossed together in a small box... just waiting to be part of something "inspired"..... works for me....

These two little collages are under glass and did not photograph very well at all.
Still, I do like what they look like, for the most part, and hope to be able to continue in this vein to find some "new," fun and interesting things to experiment with.

I hope that 2011 affords us all the luxury to seek out creative outlets that keep us excited and lead us to new outlets for expression.
I feel so lucky that we have all found one another and have remained part of our shared creative processes. I hope to see you all again sometime soon......

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Love the words... Let's buy a house, that's right, I don't understand. I know you will do something wonderful with them. In awe of the hand cut alphabet stamps. OOh la la.

    ReplyDelete