Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday

Thinking about all of you today as the new year begins.
Hope your holidays were great!

Here are the birthday ladies for January 2011!
Happy Days to ALL three of you...

Katie - Happy Day to YOU on the 12th of this month.
Hope you're staying warm at Biancon and will have a wonderful celebration on your day.

Di, dearest Di! Your day is on the 14th. Knowing you, there is a lovely celebration planned for you, by you - surely doing something you will LOVE! You are an inspiration to me for making things happen! I want that in my life, too....All the best to you....

And Taylor - Happy Birthday to YOU on the 18th!
I hope you will have a great time on your day. I'll be thinking about you ......
Maybe you'll take a quick, fun trip somewhere to see a friend....what ever you do, I hope it is just the right thing.

Make those wishes and blow out the candles, girls!
Love to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment