Sunday 31 July 2011

waking up the blog

Hi Violets,
Youl must all be busy with summer since the blog is so quiet. Thanks Jone for chugging the blog along. Thought it might be time to add something. Got back from Portugal at the end of June. (OOH I guess I could have shown some photos of it.) That was an interesting trip to say the least. The artists were Teesha and Tracy Moore who were wonderful.
In January I am taking the plunge and traveling to England for Julie A. paper mache at West Dean. Di is going too and I am excited about meeting her. It will be great to see Julie again. I have never been to London before (well except when I was 5) so I have a huge list of places I want to go to while I am there. Jone can I borrow your list of where you went?
School will be here before I know it. Summer has been good. Hope everyone is well. xxoo T

2 comments:

  1. Oh Taylor -
    Just got back from a BIG BBQ in Texas and read your post. I am glad to hear that you are going to go to West Dean! Oolie says that it is a very wonderful place... and I think it would be great to take Julie's papier-mache course. Di is so fabulous - love her so! I know that you will have the best time. London is wonderful, so I hope you'll have a few days at one end or another of your trip so you can run around. I will definitely send you a list of Where To Go.
    BTW, I really like the direction your artwork has taken.....a LOT!
    Kepp up the good work - it is very HaPpY!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jone for your kind words and encouragement. You are a doll.xxoo

    ReplyDelete