Monday 25 October 2010

mittens

I stitched up these mittens last week to send to a friend as trade for some yummy fabric she sent to me......cute, but they didn't really do it for me.

Last night, I sat down and stitched these up - LOVE them!
What do you think? I guess I could add some little knots to the first ones, too.....

Another day - chilly and windy today - brrrrrrr! I will have to put on a little more clothing!
Wish I had some cute little toadstool mittens to slip on.....
Have happy (cozy) day today!

2 comments:

  1. ARE THESE ORNAMENTS AS WELL JONE??? I THINK THE FRENCH KNOTS ADD JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF DECORATION TO ENLIVEN THESE LITTLE HANDWARMERS.
    FOR YOURSELF - JUST MAKE A BIGGER PAIR! PS ITS ALSO COLD IN MANCHESTER TODAY PERHAPS WE COULD ALL HAVE SOME!
    XX
    DI

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you Di!
    Glad you made it home safely.
    I know that Danielle must have been so sad to see you go, though I bet she slept well that night after being up so late the nights before!
    (tee hee)

    Can't wait til I get to see you.....someday....
    xo stay warm

    ReplyDelete