Oh Jodie - you are sooooo good to keep going on Pantry Violets. I will try to add some soon. I like your friend, Sue's work, if the photo is of her beautiful afghan...yummy! Hope you are well - I think of you often. Take good care....Oh, we are having an Open Studio course at Les Soeurs July 21 thru 27....B&B. If you need more info, let me know. We would love to have you join us!
Oh Jodie - you are sooooo good to keep going on Pantry Violets. I will try to add some soon.
ReplyDeleteI like your friend, Sue's work, if the photo is of her beautiful afghan...yummy!
Hope you are well - I think of you often.
Take good care....Oh, we are having an Open Studio course at Les Soeurs July 21 thru 27....B&B. If you need more info, let me know. We would love to have you join us!
I appreciate her perspective on finding joy in slow crafting.
ReplyDeleteAuthentic Ganga Jal from the Brahma Kund at Har Ki Pauri
ReplyDeleteThe 'Apna Showroom Gangajal Brass Kalash' contains 250 ml of authentic Ganga Jal sourced from the sacred 'Brahma Kund' at Har Ki Pauri, Haridwar. Its traditional brass vessel makes it ideal for use in *puja*, *havan*, *aarti*, temple rituals, and other religious ceremonies. If you are looking to buy authentic Haridwar Ganga Jal—whether for *puja* orApna Showroom Gangajal Brass Kalash | Filled from 'Brahma Kund' Har Ki Pauri, Haridwar | Authentic Ganga Jal Lota | 250 ML
Apna Showroom Gangajal Brass Kalash | Filled from 'Brahma Kund' Har Ki Pauri, Haridwar | Authentic Ganga Jal Pooja Lota | 270 ML | Ganga Jal Water for Puja
Apna Showroom Baby Skirt Frock Dress for 6-12 Months - 1 Year Dress skirts frock girls Black
general religious observance—this is an excellent choice. Rooted in faith, culture, and religious tradition, this product is a special addition to your home's place of worship.