Friday 29 November 2013

Print your own fabric.... in the UK...!!!!

I've just found this new business which might interest all you UK based people - http://www.libertypress.co.uk

Seems they'll print your fabric designs up digitally and send it to you in no time.... (like Sp....nflower but in the UK).

I've designed and sent off to print this silk scarf design today and will post a picture of the scarf when I receive it.  (If it arrives as quickly as they promise, it may even answer lots of Christmas present requirements!)  It's a bit 'loud' but I expect when it's printed onto the silk the colour will dilute somewhat.

Hope you're all enjoying the run up to the festive season which seems to be upon us all too soon.

XXXXXXX
Jodie


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Jodie.....can't wait to see your scarf!
    Hope all is well with you, my dear......happy holidays!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete