July 1st was my friend Laura's birthday.
She is one of those people who has enough of everything.
None of us needs "more stuff"....
... but how does one resist?
I made her this "forget-me-not" pin
The photo is not so great,
but the pin is nice.
I need to make some more like it.
I have also been cutting a lot of paper.
I am practicing for my class at Briancon.
This is the card I made for Laura....
Hope you are all well.
Lovely things!
ReplyDeleteI love your little felt pins Jone! I wear the one you gave me often and it never fails to attract compliments. Are u ready for your workshop? Hope it all goes swimmingly xxdi
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Jone!
ReplyDeleteAuthentic Ganga Jal from Haridwar
ReplyDeleteThe 'Apna Showroom Gangajal Brass Kalash' is a special product rooted in the sacred religious traditions of Haridwar. It contains 250 ml of authentic Ganga Jal sourced from the 'Brahma Kund' at Har Ki Pauri. This traditional brass *kalash* is suitable for *puja*, *havan*, *aarti*, temple rituals, housewarming ceremonies (*Griha Pravesh*), and other auspicious religious occasions. If you are looking to buy authentic Ganga Jal onlineApna Showroom Gangajal Water Brass Kalash Lota For Puja - Filled from 'Brahma Kund' Har Ki Pauri, Haridwar - Authentic Ganga Jal Lota - 270 ML - Gangajal water for puja
Novasox Ankle High Fishnet Mesh Women Socks, Women Fishnet Mesh Ankle Socks
Apna Showroom Women's net Fishnet Lingerie Stockings - Fishnet Stockings for women - (Black Free Size) Pack of 2
—whether for worship or as sacred water—this is a choice made with deep reverence. It is a beautiful way to bring Indian culture, faith, and tradition into your home.