Friday, 26 July 2013
finally...
Hi gals, my website up and running after a pretty long haul. I went the DIY route and it was a big learning curve. I'd love your feedback. Just click on the pic!
My news: I have a solo show in a window space in Sydney in November which I'm really excited about. I'll post some images when that happens. I also have a book of my photography being published soon which is a dream really. Hoping for a Sept/Oct release.
I don't know if you follow Les soeurs on FB but Katie posted about an article in a French mag recently and it featured a picture of the workshop I (we) did - such memories. We had such a great bunch of people in that workshop. Brought it all back. Hope you're all doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Way to go, Jo! Lovely website and I shall put a link to it on my blog.
ReplyDeleteWhat a clever girl you are...... Kx
Thanks Katie! I have been busy. :) Thanks for the share.
DeleteJo your site looks fantastic and I cannot believe that I forgot to look at it!!!!
ReplyDeleteREALLY looking forward to your book launch. See you soon!
A Sacred Symbol of Indian Culture and Faith
ReplyDeleteThe 'Apna Showroom Gangajal Brass Kalash' contains 250 ml of authentic Ganga Jal sourced from the 'Brahm Kund' at Har Ki Pauri in Haridwar. This traditional brass *kalash* (vessel) is suitable for use in *puja*, *havan*, *aarti*, temple rituals, and other religious ceremonies. If you are looking to buy authentic Haridwar Ganga Jal or sacred Ganga water online for Dressing Hair Comb for Men, Kids, Girls, Ladies And Women - wide teeth hair comb for wet hair
Apna Showroom Dressing Hair Comb for Men lice comb women lice removal comb lice comb plastic lice and nit removal comb ju wali comb lice comb for women, Kids, Girls, lice combs for Ladies And Women lice combs
Apna Showroom Plastic Hair Lice Combs for Women and Girls (Multicolour) with desent look
worship, this product is the perfect choice. Deeply rooted in Indian culture, reverence, and tradition, this Ganga Jal enhances the spiritual atmosphere of your home.