Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Here are some cut-outs I did for the course 
I am teaching in August.
I sent one to each attendee with their name....
We will be doing some paper cutting at Briancon.
I hope they will all find it as fun as I do.

4 comments:

  1. great idea Jone! Im sure they will all be looking forward to your class and very pleased to hear from you.
    xx
    di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jone! I'm always so in awe of delicate work like this! REALLY lovely idea to send something to each of your course participants beforehand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful idea Jone! Clever girl. Good luck in France!! Be thinking of you. I was looking at photos of FlickR on the Les soueurs page and went to the Julie workshop I did in 2010. We had such a good group!! I wish I could see you all again some day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Authentic Gangajal from the Sacred Har Ki Pauri

    This product features authentic Gangajal collected from the ‘Brahma Kund’ at Haridwar’s famous Har Ki Pauri, presented in a 250 ml brass *kalash* (vessel). The traditional brass *kalash* is suitable for *puja*, *havan*, *aarti*, housewarming ceremonies, temple use, and other auspicious religious occasions. If you are searching for "Haridwar Gangajal online," "buy authentic Ganga Jal," "Gangajal for puja," or "sacred Ganga water," Apna Showroom Baby Kids T-Shirts for Baby Boys & Girls 12-18 months 1 years shirts baby girls boys
    Apna Showroom Baby Kids T-Shirts for Baby Boys & Girls 6-12 months 1 years shirts baby girls boys
    Apna Showroom Cotton Baby Socks 1-2 years pack of 6 pair jurab socks for kids baby girls boys coton socks (Multicolored, 18-24 Months
    this product is exactly what you are looking for. Rooted in Indian culture and reverence, this special Gangajal is an excellent choice for your home.

    ReplyDelete