Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Inchie Initials

Here they are.... well, some of them:

Can you guess whose is whose?
I have been having the best time and just CAN'T WAIT
 to see what we have all been doing for the 
past TWO YEARS!!

.......wow......

xo to all

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jone! Well of course I wonder if that lovely S is for Sam, but oh that D! Lucky Danielle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Has it REALLY been two years?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did post here ages ago - but it doesn't seem to have come up! Anyway, they are beautiful Jone and I cannot wait until my gorgeous sampler arrives. You have worked so tirelessly to keep this project going. It's definitely been three years at least - since I've just finished my Degree and I hadn't started it when I went to France the first time! Very best wishes for your course this year - I'm sure it will be fantastic fun.
    XXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. CANT WAIT TO SEE THE FINISHED INCHIES JONE! LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE INDIVIDUAL DESIGNS IT WILL BE FASCINATING AND A LOVELY KEEPSAKE.
    XX
    DI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sacred 250ml Gangajal Kalash (Traditional Indian Style)

    The 'Apna Showroom' Brass Kalash comes filled with authentic Gangajal sourced from the 'Brahm Kund' at Har Ki Pauri in Haridwar. This traditional brass vessel is ideal for *puja* (worship), *havan*, *aarti*, temple use, and various religious rituals. If you are looking to buy authentic Gangajal—specifically from Haridwar—for worship or sacred purposes, this is a meaningful choice. ApnaShowroom Men's Women's Metal Hair Bands Black Combo set of 5 hairband Unisex
    Apna Showroom Gangajal Brass Kalash | Filled from 'Brahma Kund' Har Ki Pauri, Haridwar | Authentic Ganga Jal Lota | 250 ML
    Apna Showroom Gangajal Brass Kalash | Filled from 'Brahma Kund' Har Ki Pauri, Haridwar | Authentic Ganga Jal Pooja Lota | 270 ML | Ganga Jal Water for Puja
    Deeply rooted in Indian culture, faith, and religious tradition, this product holds special significance for your home altar and auspicious occasions.

    ReplyDelete